You might be losing your Internet connection in July...

Talk about anything here

Re: You might be losing your Internet connection in July...

Postby BlueMonster » Thu May 24, 2012 8:41 am

Sorry Greybear~

I looked for this and found it, then posted on it, but for reasons unknown? It did not bring the page back to Page #1

This one> Re: You might be losing your Internet connection in July... (by you)

so I started another thread, however mine has to do with DNSChanger Trojan only so, they are different, I'll just let them be as is, ok.

Like you said no updates anyhow. What I posted is how to REMOVE the DNSChanger Trojan, and it works well. Only fix I trust.

MalwareBytes. :9:

Blue

Images provided by me & photobucket, back ground: Fiat 500.

This reminds me to also run MS Malicious Malware Remover ;)
Last edited by BlueMonster on Thu May 24, 2012 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
BlueMonster

Postby Greybear » Thu May 24, 2012 1:43 pm

There are several tools available to clean this with.....

The list with download links for each.

MACs are included in the infected group...BAHAHAHA those idiots. (Sorry, Im so sick of people telling me MACs cant get infected. There is a FLASHBACK virus for them as well.)
Greybear

Postby BlueMonster » Thu May 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Great Greybear it's now all sorted out ;) now!!!

I like the link(s) you provide as well. This may be like the y2k Scare, may not do anything in July, our Government watches the web close these days,

sense 9-11, VERY CLOSE, folks may not realize just how serious the USA is about Cyber Attacks and what not. When the FBI get's involved, by God

it's serious, they are all over the Internet watching 24/7, gone are the days of obvious methods etc., now it's all about Cyber Attaches!! I'm grateful they

and other USA groups are on it, CIA....et al. Just typing the any key words (as well as other safe guards) will draw their attention, much more than

folks know. Cripple the Internet and OMG there will be HELL to PAY!! Really, not kidding at all. :butcher:

Blue

Oh and I whole heartily agree about MAC's not getting Infected, not true they are as well more and more so these days. A MAC machine is just as much

a target, or will be more so. Let's face it, Cyber Attacks go after all OS's out there, but MAC's are NOT as Popular so we don't hear much about the OS being

Infected, DNSChanger Trojan for example would effect all connected to the Internet, MAC or PC or Playstation 3 for that matter...the 360 and so on......

nothing would be safe.
ImageImageImageImage
BlueMonster

JULY 9th THE DAY THE INTERNET STOOD STILL

Postby BlueMonster » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Yeah, today is the BIG DAY the Internet was to GO Down do to a Virus/Malware Called DNSchanger July 9th Every Computer on Earth=No Internet!!

Well much like the Y2K thing (when all pc's were to go to the year 2000) Everyone was lead to think PC's were not capable of this, turns out, YES they can, and YES they DID!! :D

A lot of GREEDY Americans ran scams on folks all about Y2K horror LOL!!, "Fix it for this amount sorta thing!!" Bastages. :evil:

Now today the year 2012 the Earth was supposed to end according to he Mayan Calendar or was it just NUT jobs who said this was Armageddon for the EARTH.

Back to topic....I used the FBI site to check yet once again about DNSchanger and all was/is GOOD!! The FBI caught the people responsible as well, they face up to

30 years on several counts, enough time to keep them locked up forever if they decide too. have to wait to see what the Courts say etc.

TO CHECK FOR DNSchanger Infection go here:: https://forms.fbi.gov/check-to-see-if-y ... -rogue-DNS

Get to this page and use CILCL / ENGLISH

Final Check should look like this!! Exactly actually....

GOOD READ ABOUT THE DNSCHANGER RING from the FBI http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2011/no ... re_110911/

Anyway the bad guys were caught, but 14 million in US dollars that they know of was stolen via DNSchanger. Hope they enjoy there 30+ Years in PRISON!!

Makes me sick to my Stomach.... :banghead:

Blue

Oh and btw, it's estimated that 40,00 folks were infected since the malware was released, and it's my guess these folks don't care about

Malware or Virus protection, or are just stupid (saying it like I see it) most PC Anti Virus/Malware Programs worth it's salt would easily find

it and remove/protect a user from it. Period. The GUYS they busted oddly enough did it from Estonia, where's that??? look below.

Hope they ROT in HELL.....Yep EVEN Mac's were infected this time!!!
ImageImageImageImage
BlueMonster

Re: JULY 9th THE DAY THE INTERNET STOOD STILL

Postby Hawk » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:29 am

BlueMonster wrote:Now today the year 2012 the Earth was supposed to end according to he Mayan Calendar or was it just NUT jobs who said this was Armageddon for the EARTH

That's Dec. 21, 2012 ;)

BTW! The Mayan calender does not say the earth will end. It simply says Dec. 21 is the end of the current age (the age of the jaguar - 5,125 years) in their 26,000 year cycle.

"When the jaguar dies, it's body will shiver and quake."

This would be a reference to the Earth experiencing earthquakes and possibly volcanic activity.

The last end of a Mayan age, the age of water, was around 3114 BC. Approximately around the time of the Biblical flood, which is also mentioned in other cultures around the globe.

Suppose into that whatever fanfare your mind can devise. :mrgreen:

Oh yea! As y'all might have guessed, I'm still on-line. :D
Hawk

Re: JULY 9th THE DAY THE INTERNET STOOD STILL

Postby BlueMonster » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:40 am

Hawk wrote:
BlueMonster wrote:Now today the year 2012 the Earth was supposed to end according to he Mayan Calendar or was it just NUT jobs who said this was Armageddon for the EARTH

That's Dec. 21, 2012 ;)

BTW! The Mayan calender does not say the earth will end. It simply says Dec. 21 is the end of the current age (the age of the jaguar - 5,125 years) in their 26,000 year cycle.

"When the jaguar dies, it's body will shiver and quake."

This would be a reference to the Earth experiencing earthquakes and possibly volcanic activity.

The last end of a Mayan age, the age of water, was around 3114 BC. Approximately around the time of the Biblical flood, which is also mentioned in other cultures around the globe.

Suppose into that whatever fanfare your mind can devise. :mrgreen:

Oh yea! As y'all might have guessed, I'm still on-line. :D

Well Hawk,

Yeah, I got the whole Mayan thing screwed up, LOL!!! Good news is I hope not to her about DNSchanger, I'll fix my post sometime and

thanks for the Heads up :9: :D :mrgreen:

Blue

Image Chariots of the Gods!! This guy looks ready to go into space, I do believe

we were visited by Aliens tough, have you read it?? Good stuff :shock:
ImageImageImageImage
BlueMonster

Postby Hawk » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:52 am

I read Chariots of the Gods many, many years ago. I still don't buy into all this 'visitors from another planet' thing. :roll:
Hawk

Postby BlueMonster » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:48 am

Hawk wrote:I read Chariots of the Gods many, many years ago. I still don't buy into all this 'visitors from another planet' thing. :roll:

I believe in it 100% more than freaking Scientology :mrgreen: Aliens is a bad word to describe how I feel, really I

think more so that "There is a Possibility" that we were visited by another peoples that our ancestors gained knowledge

from, about building and that sort of thing. I have an open mind about this stuff is all, it is possible. :D

Back to topic (forward) ::

Glad this DNSchanger Crap is finished with and hope that the Powers that be, are able to catch as many HACKERS as humanly

possible, :9:

Blue

The Security of not only the USA, but the World as a whole is at stake, and should not be taken lightly. IMHO, and

Staying a step ahead of this SCUM is of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE.
ImageImageImageImage
BlueMonster

Postby Hawk » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:19 pm

BlueMonster wrote:
I believe in it 100% more than freaking Scientology :mrgreen:

Agreed on that. :9:
Hawk

Postby Mr. Chris » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Y'all will never stay on topic (which is fine, BTW) and I had "green" all the time on this scam, they will never catch all the hackers, it is simply not possible. like catching all the world's terrorists. Ain't gonna happen.

And we already have aliens in this country, especially California. Look up "Wallmart shoppers" They live among us! :lol:
1) Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3, Phenom II 970, 8Gb G Skill Sniper 1866, EVGA GTX670 2Gb, 2x 500Gb SATA II, DVDRW, Audigy 2 ZS w/ daniel_k drivers, Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit RTM
2) Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 , Phenom II 955, 4Gb G Skill 1600, EVGA GTX 560Ti, 280Gb Seagate SATA II, crappy DVD drive (but it works, LOL) Win 7 Ult. 64 bit
3) AX78, A64 3200, 4Gb DDR2, awaiting new video card, 120Gb WD Black SATA II, DVD ROM, Win 7 Ult. 64 bit.

Proud volunteer on the Battleship Iowa
Mr. Chris
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Open Discussion