FREE PC TV HD 3,000 Channels Sounds Awesome?

Talk about anything here

FREE PC TV HD 3,000 Channels Sounds Awesome?

Postby BlueMonster » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:05 am

Video and sound should play automatically.

I've been informed this deal may be BS, investigate and let us know.

FREE PC TV on Line

Link:: http://www.stoppayingcablebills.com/vid ... a=sigma001 (Be Warned this site is under Investigation, you may have the Ctr+Alt+DEL to Escape)

One time payment of 7 something bucks,for Instant Package to 37 bucks, not to sure about all the

details. It all very s. But if this is TRUE, WHO!! Comcast TV can Kiss my ARS!! :D

Image

You make the call Bullshit or for REAL??? :?: :shock:

Blue

I'd try the 7 buck deal too see what it's all about first.....JMHO....it's just software,

one time payment for all packages AFAIK. Pay once, sounds kinda like majic jack for TV!!

You'd have to read all about it, to be sure.

Here's a Google Link for PC TV's :: http://www.google.com/search?q=+Channel ... 20&bih=908

Oh and you can watch Porn TV if you like, or watch TV from the UK and other Countries etc...
Last edited by BlueMonster on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
BlueMonster
 
Posts: 2573
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:08 pm
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Top

Re: FREE PC TV HD 3,000 Channels Sounds Awesome?

Postby Mr. Chris » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:38 am

$37 one time fee. But they say the cable companies are trying to shut them down. Cable companies pay our Congress and Senate people a ton of money all the time. These guys may get shut down at any time. But it's worth a shot. Thanks, Jeff, I may just check this out. I was paying out the ass for basic Time Warner cable. $93 a month because this is a commercial building. What kind of bullshit was that. I finally told them to get lost.
1) Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3, Phenom II 970, 8Gb G Skill Sniper 1866, EVGA GTX670 2Gb, 2x 500Gb SATA II, DVDRW, Audigy 2 ZS w/ daniel_k drivers, Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit RTM
2) Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 , Phenom II 955, 4Gb G Skill 1600, EVGA GTX 560Ti, 280Gb Seagate SATA II, crappy DVD drive (but it works, LOL) Win 7 Ult. 64 bit
3) AX78, A64 3200, 4Gb DDR2, awaiting new video card, 120Gb WD Black SATA II, DVD ROM, Win 7 Ult. 64 bit.

Proud volunteer on the Battleship Iowa
User avatar
Mr. Chris
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3156
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:47 pm
Location: Southern California
Top

Re: FREE PC TV HD 3,000 Channels Sounds Awesome?

Postby Hawk » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:54 pm

Mr. Chris wrote:Cable companies pay our Congress and Senate people a ton of money all the time.

That's precisely why we can't select and pay for only the channels we want, instead of having to pay for all the other garbage they give you.
A bill to allow the consumer to pay for only the channels they want has been introduced a few times, but with the greedy politicians, it never was allowed to pass.
I have the Comcast Extended Basic (I think that's what they call it), which is basically the second lowest tier package they offer. I only get about 99 channels, but I only watch about 6 of them regularly, and I have to pay $111. a month for that and Internet. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course that includes the DVR my wife wanted ($17. a month), plus the cable modem lease, and all the junk fees.
If it weren't for my wife, I wouldn't even have cable TV.

As to the stoppayingcablebills service, here's a link that might interest you.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1273998

Here's a review of a positive nature.

http://www.georgiareview.net/stoppaying ... s-com-scam
Hawk
 
Top

Re: FREE PC TV HD 3,000 Channels Sounds Awesome?

Postby Mr. Chris » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:24 pm

OK, so the first link said it's not live streaming TV. I can use Hulu then, but paid subscription for "bonus" content.

The second link? That was written by the company. Then it would not let me leave. And Ghostery found 8 nasty stuffs on that site too. I'll get you back for that one, Ed. Must be Georgia, Russia, not US. They can't even write correct Engrish (yeah, spelled wrong on porpoise)

I also noticed that $37 is the "starting price" WTF does that mean? I'm holding off on this crap for now.
1) Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3, Phenom II 970, 8Gb G Skill Sniper 1866, EVGA GTX670 2Gb, 2x 500Gb SATA II, DVDRW, Audigy 2 ZS w/ daniel_k drivers, Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit RTM
2) Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 , Phenom II 955, 4Gb G Skill 1600, EVGA GTX 560Ti, 280Gb Seagate SATA II, crappy DVD drive (but it works, LOL) Win 7 Ult. 64 bit
3) AX78, A64 3200, 4Gb DDR2, awaiting new video card, 120Gb WD Black SATA II, DVD ROM, Win 7 Ult. 64 bit.

Proud volunteer on the Battleship Iowa
User avatar
Mr. Chris
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3156
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:47 pm
Location: Southern California
Top

Re: FREE PC TV HD 3,000 Channels Sounds Awesome?

Postby BlueMonster » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Thought the Fee TV link 37Bucks was for the deal with Hardware

where as the one for & bucks 9r whatever, you just buy the software,

so judging by what I'm hearing there is only the 37 buck Deal pay one time

and be on your way. They say a FULL money Back Guarantee NP questions asked also.

So If all this is true you can not go wrong. I don't know that much about it.

I did see the AD on TV for it, I thought Majic Jack was a con job too, turns out it works

great. I can certainly see Comcast, Dish and Dish Network doing everything in it's power to

block this offer. Don't know much about Ghostery either, I may try it, it seems the more crap I

add to FireFox the worse it gets, so I try and just use the basics. Spell Check etc. Ad Block.

JMHO.....I remember years ago (1998) I could walk into a Comp USA and pick up software

call "GAME COPY" I didn't get it, it sounded to good to be true, turns out it did work on any game.

The NEXT time I visited Comp USA it was mysteriously GONE!! I kick myself in the ass to this day

for not buying that software, 30 bucks. Some Companie(s) took them out of business, bought them whatever.

Bottom line I'll never know unless I try it, same with anyone else. ;) (Free PC TV) :D

Blue

Fact is TV should be FREE, it always was until Cable came about.

You can still just use a Converter Box and Antantee to bring in Local stations and Hulu, YouTube etc., etc., etc...

Image

Image
The BOW Tie Antantee....Picks up lots of Stations. What ever Happened to UFH, kin to VFH??
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
BlueMonster
 
Posts: 2573
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:08 pm
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Top

Re: FREE PC TV HD 3,000 Channels Sounds Awesome?

Postby Mr. Chris » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:00 pm

I sent a link for this software to my friend Tim. He's an Internet snoop. Loves to investigate. Saw a lot of folks unhappy with this software, and didn't get their money back. Also, this software only aggregates other TV feeds. it doesn't provide live feed. I'm not sure any of these do.

Tim also found this: http://www.tvunetworks.com/ Now this one looks kinda promising.

I may just get that digital converter and that bow tie antenna. net Flix is so far out of date on their TV shows it's not even funny. They consider a 2008 Discover Channel series to be current. Not a happy camper right now.
1) Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3, Phenom II 970, 8Gb G Skill Sniper 1866, EVGA GTX670 2Gb, 2x 500Gb SATA II, DVDRW, Audigy 2 ZS w/ daniel_k drivers, Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit RTM
2) Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 , Phenom II 955, 4Gb G Skill 1600, EVGA GTX 560Ti, 280Gb Seagate SATA II, crappy DVD drive (but it works, LOL) Win 7 Ult. 64 bit
3) AX78, A64 3200, 4Gb DDR2, awaiting new video card, 120Gb WD Black SATA II, DVD ROM, Win 7 Ult. 64 bit.

Proud volunteer on the Battleship Iowa
User avatar
Mr. Chris
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3156
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:47 pm
Location: Southern California
Top

Re: FREE PC TV HD 3,000 Channels Sounds Awesome?

Postby ezeht » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:11 pm

I can see it all for free and movies just out at theaters. I have 220 channels on fios and all but maybe 3 are suck crap or reruns from 50 years ago or sports stuff cooking or shopping or stupid chit I can care less about. And then the science and history channel can get on my nerves- Fox cable news is what it is- the only news I trust or has any balance at all.

The only tv shows I watch are science history fox beavis and butthead southpark married with children all free and can see about any movie on earth and just out for free- so. For me that is like tossing 7 bucks out the window..

Fox history and science are the only actual shows my tv sits on- the rest I see on the net. Some movies are not best quality and might have a few ads- but I am great.

Oh ya one more thing I do not use my pc as a tv- I do on occasion watch some shows on my pc but only because I have instant access and not limited to programming from some site or channel- not like history science or fox.. I can listen to music on my pc also- but if really wanted to play either or more perm basis I buy a tv and a stereo that is what they are made for and can take some of the load off my pc or disc space what ever. DVD what ever id buy a player for my tv- might burn some what ever on my pc- but for everyday play it would be on a stand alone set up or unless that broke or my pc all I have or can afford.

Ya well the pc can do it all- ya and just that doing everything and more chit installed and more chances of chit to mess up and on my gaming rig at that.. Maybe another system just for that stuff- well maybe I can understand that. Im sure it is other things I can do with another system tho and let my tv and stereos do what they was made for also. Me would love my other system running. Be nice to surf on 1 while gaming my main or transfer vids to my back rig and let them convert or upload. Not sure how to do that and would be from w7 to xp unless I got another w7 copy- use a router also- it has to be some way or moving say 200 or 300 gigs of vid or info fast from one to the other and being here in my home- I could read on it. As of now my pc is tried up for hours converting videos and I do nothing else [security is off main reason- and can have vid quality probs if multi tasking while converting- same for sound]- I sleep or watch tv maybe..

Sometimes it is a pain in the butt- or I can not record anymore until I convert and clear out the fraps vids to free up space.

Our fios tv phone and net was 69 a mouth 1st 6 months and I think 89 a month the last 1.5 years of the contract. The lil use I get from my tv and phone- could I see paying less ya- but 33 bucks per is not bad me thinks and it always seems to work- very few problems ever. I can not say the same for w7 or sites on the net or comcast or even pc hardware. My fios is great imo.. Our comcast net normally went down least a few times a month and could be down hours hours and hours. Last night our net was off like 10 mintes but the tv and phone still worked- is the first time anything like that has happen in the 8 years using it. I am a version fios fan. maybe 20 bucks less in cost imo would be perfect. I have no bandwidth limits none of it. I am a fios fan.
User avatar
ezeht
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:53 am
Location: va-usa
Top

Re: FREE PC TV HD 3,000 Channels Sounds Awesome?

Postby Hawk » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Mr. Chris wrote:The second link? That was written by the company. Then it would not let me leave. And Ghostery found 8 nasty stuffs on that site too. I'll get you back for that one, Ed. Must be Georgia, Russia, not US. They can't even write correct Engrish (yeah, spelled wrong on porpoise)

I only posted the second link to play devil's advocate. I don't believe I would give that company any money, not from some of the other stuff I've read on them. I just didn't feel like posting any of the other negative links.

You say that site wouldn't let you leave? I didn't have a problem using the back button when I went there. Do you have NoScript installed as an add-on to Firefox? How' bout AdBlock?

I swear Chris. You have more problems computer-wise. :lol:
Between your post here and the PM you sent at RWA, it would seem something is amiss in your realm. :mrgreen:
Hawk
 
Top

Re: FREE PC TV HD 3,000 Channels Sounds Awesome?

Postby BlueMonster » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:13 am

ezeht wrote:I can see it all for free and movies just out at theaters. I have 220 channels on fios and all but maybe 3 are suck crap or reruns from 50 years ago or sports stuff cooking or shopping or stupid chit I can care less about. And then the science and history channel can get on my nerves- Fox cable news is what it is- the only news I trust or has any balance at all.

The only tv shows I watch are science history fox beavis and butthead southpark married with children all free and can see about any movie on earth and just out for free- so. For me that is like tossing 7 bucks out the window..

Fox history and science are the only actual shows my tv sits on- the rest I see on the net. Some movies are not best quality and might have a few ads- but I am great.

Oh ya one more thing I do not use my pc as a tv- I do on occasion watch some shows on my pc but only because I have instant access and not limited to programming from some site or channel- not like history science or fox.. I can listen to music on my pc also- but if really wanted to play either or more perm basis I buy a tv and a stereo that is what they are made for and can take some of the load off my pc or disc space what ever. DVD what ever id buy a player for my tv- might burn some what ever on my pc- but for everyday play it would be on a stand alone set up or unless that broke or my pc all I have or can afford.

Ya well the pc can do it all- ya and just that doing everything and more chit installed and more chances of chit to mess up and on my gaming rig at that.. Maybe another system just for that stuff- well maybe I can understand that. Im sure it is other things I can do with another system tho and let my tv and stereos do what they was made for also. Me would love my other system running. Be nice to surf on 1 while gaming my main or transfer vids to my back rig and let them convert or upload. Not sure how to do that and would be from w7 to xp unless I got another w7 copy- use a router also- it has to be some way or moving say 200 or 300 gigs of vid or info fast from one to the other and being here in my home- I could read on it. As of now my pc is tried up for hours converting videos and I do nothing else [security is off main reason- and can have vid quality probs if multi tasking while converting- same for sound]- I sleep or watch tv maybe..

Sometimes it is a pain in the butt- or I can not record anymore until I convert and clear out the fraps vids to free up space.

Our fios tv phone and net was 69 a mouth 1st 6 months and I think 89 a month the last 1.5 years of the contract. The lil use I get from my tv and phone- could I see paying less ya- but 33 bucks per is not bad me thinks and it always seems to work- very few problems ever. I can not say the same for w7 or sites on the net or comcast or even pc hardware. My fios is great imo.. Our comcast net normally went down least a few times a month and could be down hours hours and hours. Last night our net was off like 10 mintes but the tv and phone still worked- is the first time anything like that has happen in the 8 years using it. I am a version fios fan. maybe 20 bucks less in cost imo would be perfect. I have no bandwidth limits none of it. I am a fios fan.


So Erik ~

Long story short you download your movies then convert them to run on any PC on Disc or from file.

I had a friend that did that and it was and is a pain in the ass, or are you saying you get all this FREE from

your ISP, that can't be. Comcast has pay per view any film I want, but I rarely watch movies twice so

am not interested in downloading films and then converting them. As far as programing I get all I need..

I would like to find some similar to Majic Jack for viewing TV and Movies though. Cheap!!! :D

Blue
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
BlueMonster
 
Posts: 2573
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:08 pm
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Top

Re: FREE PC TV HD 3,000 Channels Sounds Awesome?

Postby ezeht » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:45 am

No blue I never said that. I said I watch movies on the net or a few shows on the net. I can down load movies but do not have to convert them.. I do not have to download the movies or shows to watch them- they stream- I can save a copy of the movie while watching it if I care to.

I did say id like my second rig and figure how to move my fraps videos to it so they can convert on it while gaming on my gaming rig- instead of my gaming rig being tied up for hours converting fraps game videos.. My system is tied up so long cant play and record more while waiting.

If I could move the fraps recordings when my game system hdd fills to my back rig- dont know might take 10- 20 minutes what ever- is a lot less time than 4 or 5 hours. I could start them converting or uploading on my other rig and this one is ready to game and record again.. I could move them to a external then to my other rig- Id like to move them straight to the other system - and not have to keep plugging in out connections from 1 system to other using my externals and do not have enough space on them to do so any way..
User avatar
ezeht
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:53 am
Location: va-usa
Top

Next

Return to Open Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron