Unofficial abit support area
Greybear wrote:WOW. IF I didnt know better Id think you were being poisoned...
CO2Symptoms of mild acute poisoning include lightheadedness, confusion, headaches, vertigo, and flu-like effects; larger exposures can lead to significant toxicity of the central nervous system and heart, and even death. Following acute poisoning, long-term sequelae often occur. Carbon monoxide can also have severe effects on the fetus of a pregnant woman. Chronic exposure to low levels of carbon monoxide can lead to depression, confusion, and memory loss. Carbon monoxide mainly causes adverse effects in humans by combining with hemoglobin to form carboxyhemoglobin (HbCO) in the blood. This prevents oxygen binding to hemoglobin, reducing the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood, leading to hypoxia. Additionally, myoglobin and mitochondrial cytochrome oxidase are thought to be adversely affected. Carboxyhemoglobin can revert to hemoglobin, but the recovery takes time because the HbCO complex is fairly stable.
MoldBlack mold poisoning occurs when a person is exposed to the mycotoxins produced by the toxic black mold species as he inhales air contaminated with mold spores or when he eats food contaminated with it. The severity of toxic black mold poisoning symptoms depends on the exposure time and the quantity of spores that the person was exposed to. Allergic reactions of the respiratory and/or the nervous system are by far the most obvious symptoms of mold poisoning. Other than these, the poisoning symptoms range from chronic fatigue and reddening of eyes to infertility and miscarriage. The most common symptoms of black mold poisoning are:
•Difficulty in breathing
•Reddening of eyes
•Ringing in the ears
•Sensitivity to sound
•Dirt like taste in mouth
•Headaches and dizziness
•Nausea and vomiting
•Allergies to food
•Mood swings, irritability
•Inability to cope with stress
•Lack of concentration
•Frequent upper respiratory infections
•Swollen lymph nodes
High level or prolonged exposure to toxic black mold can also cause:
•Bleeding in lungs
•Nosebleeds and pulmonary hemorrhaging (especially in infants.)
•Development of rashes and hives on skin.
•Problems caused due to irritation in mucous membranes.
•Irregularity in blood pressure.
•Damage to the digestive and respiratory systems.
•Infections of urinary tract, problems in urination, etc.
•Pain in liver and other internal organs.
•Anaphylaxis on re-exposure to toxic molds
Flu like symptoms
My concern would be with the Double vision aspect of this. This leads me to believe a neurological issue....The problem is that antibiotics work well past when we stop taking them, but they also kill our own defense mechanisms.
Greybear wrote:Greybear wrote:You need to move soon. Your location is going to be the death of you.
I covered that one prior
Greybear wrote:Youll feel better for awhile and then it will start reoccurring. They cannot keep you going with just the shot and antibiotics long.
Check any place that had standing moisture...Rafters, roof, sheetrock walls, floor joices, under the tub, around the toilet, under the cabinet and counter tops.
Most places that black mold is found have to be taken care of by a hazmat type team, inhaled mold spores can kill you, presently your most likely getting low levels or ingesting it.
Mold needs moisture.
IF you see any black along the cracks of walls, cabinets, floor boards, grout around the tub / sinks / base of toilet use bleach water to clean it.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests